The TMS always welcomes new members, and any member of the University is entitled to join the TMS. The easiest way to join is to come along to one of our talks and join at the door. Membership is just £2.50 for life.
Why join the TMS?
- Free entry to all our talks, given by eminent speakers from all fields of mathematics, in the luxurious setting of the Winstanley Lecture Theatre in Trinity College.
- Complimentary port and orange juice at every meeting.
- A chance to come and watch our hilarious mathematical take on the popular television quiz show, Call My Bluff.
- The opportunity to attend our sumptuous Annual Dinner, which in recent years has taken place in the Old Kitchens.
- You can take part in the annual cricket match against our rivals, the Adams Society of St John’s College (subject to the restriction of 11 players on the team!).
- You’ll get a very smart, laminated TMS membership card.
- All this for only £2.50 for life!
You can find out details of our next talk on the events page.